Tele-Stroke and Tele-Neurology
C3O’s programs have provided proven value to multiple hospital facilities and their patients. Our programs have produced data demonstrating the efficacy of telemedicine that have been published in multiple peer-reviewed studies.
C3O’s Tele-Stroke, Tele-Neurology and Neurocritical Care programs have provided proven value to many hospital facilities and their patients. Our programs have produced data demonstrating the efficacy of telemedicine and have been published in multiple peer-reviewed studies.
C3O Telemedicine’s Neurological services offer:
- Board-certified neurologists and neurointensivists
- Administrative and physician assistance with Stroke Center certification
- Average physician response time of 3.5 minutes
- Average diagnosis and treatment time of 21.8 minutes
- Superior compliance with Joint Commission Disease Specific Care metrics
- 40% decrease in time from emergency department arrival to discharge
- 1 to 1.2 decrease in hospital Average Length of Stay (ALOS)
- Increased revenue by retaining acute neurology and stroke patients who would be transferred if telemedicine care were not available
Tele-Stroke and Tele-Neurology programs are designed to deliver complete call coverage, gap-filling or nocturnal coverage, or consultations by request based on each facility’s need. When on-site neurologists already hold privileges at the facility, the program can be designed to benefit the on-site Neurologists and their existing service and billing practices so that C3O’s coverage provides value to all stakeholders in patient care.
To learn more about C3O’s Tele-Stroke and Tele-Neurology Services, to request feasibility and financial analyses or to receive a proposal for telemedicine coverage, please contact us.